Location: Johor - Lima Kedai, Gelang Patah
· To provide timely and accurate stocks inventory report and to conduct stocks-count.
· To assist Senior Branch Executive in the area of accounts receivable.
· To perform checking on HR & Admin related documents such as punch cards, forms and payroll preparation reports.
· To prepare timely weekly and monthly payroll report submission.
· To perform any other duties related to Administration as and when required by Supervisor.
· Minimum SPM.
· Computer literate.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Training will be provided.